X3 Consulting Ltd is a provider of software and related services and we are committed to protecting any data that we collect concerning you. By using our services, you agree to the use of the data that we collect in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
We respect and value the privacy of everyone we work with or who visit our website, www.x3consulting.com (“the Site”), and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
In this Privacy Notice, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of the Site;
means a small text file placed on your computer or device by the Site when you visit certain parts of the Site and/or when you use certain features of the Site.
means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as: “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
means X3 Consulting Limited, a limited company registered in England under company number 07873830, whose registered address is 341 Garratt Lane, Wandsworth, London SW18 4DX.
· The Site is owned and operated by us.
· Our VAT number is GB126520342.
· Our GDPR Owner and data protection representative is Tanya Esterhuysen and can be contacted by telephone on 0845 094 3885, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to X3 Consulting Ltd, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU.
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Privacy Notice and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
· The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
· The right of access to the personal data we hold about you;
· The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete;
· The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you (we only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained below but if you would like us to delete it sooner, please contact us using the details within this Notice);
· The right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data;
· The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
· The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
· Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided in this Notice and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data from you:
· Company name
· Job title
· Contact information such as address, business email address and telephone numbers
· IP address
· Web browser type and version, operating system and referring sites when using www.x3consulting.com
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, or because it is in our legitimate interests. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
· Supplying our products and/or services to you;
· Personalising and tailoring our products and/or services for you;
· Replying to emails from you;
· Market research;
· Providing and managing your access to the Site;
· Personalising and tailoring your experience on the Site;
· Analysing your use of our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve the Site and your user experience;
· To better understand how people interact with our website, email marketing and employees.
We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by business email, telephone, or post with information, news and offers on our products and services. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as updated 2019.
Whenever we process data for our legitimate interest we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights.
We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will therefore be retained for the following periods (or its retention will be determined on the following bases):
· When personal data is no longer required, all reasonable steps will be taken to erase or otherwise dispose of it without delay.
· User-level and event-level data associated with cookies, user-identifiers (e.g., User-ID) and advertising identifiers are retained for 26 months. The retention period of the user identifier is reset with each new event from that user.
X3 Consulting Ltd is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Force 24 cookies & data tracking
Our organisation utilises Force24’s marketing automation platform.
Force24 cookies are first party cookies and are enabled at the point of cookie acceptance on this website. The cookies are named below:
They allow us to understand our audience engagement thus allowing better optimisation of marketing activity.
f24_autoId – This is a temporary identifier on a local machine or phone browser that helps us track anonymous information to be later married up with f24_personid. If this is left anonymous it will be deleted after 6 months . Non-essential, first party, 10 years, persistent.
f24_personId – This is an ID generated per individual contact in the Force24 system to be able to track behaviour and form submissions into the Force24 system from outside sources per user. This is used for personalisation and ability to segment decisions for further communications. Non-essential, first party, 10 years, persistent.
The information stored by Force24 cookies remains anonymous until:
- Our website is visited via clicking from an email or SMS message, sent via the Force24 platform and cookies are accepted on the website.
- A user of the website completes a form containing email address from either our website or our Force24 landing pages.
The Force24 cookies will remain on a device for 10 years unless they are deleted.
We also use similar technologies including tracking pixels and link tracking to monitor your viewing activities
Device & browser type and open statistics
All emails have a tracking pixel ( a tiny invisible image ) with a query string in the URL. Within the URL we have user details to identify who opened an email for statistical purposes.
All links within emails and SMS messages sent from the Force24 platform contain a unique tracking reference, this reference help us identify who clicked an email for statistical purposes.
Personal data we collect from other sources
We generate log files from various servers about the browsing patterns and actions of visitors to our website. This is statistical data using Google Analytics which does not identify you as an individual. It’s useful for us for security reasons and so that we can see which pages are most popular and whether a particular event has increased traffic to our website.
Our website hosting provider may collect your IP address. This will provide them with other information about you such as location (e.g. city or town) and your computer or mobile device (e.g. who your internet service provider is and what browsers, screen resolution and type or hardware you are using). The provider collects this information to ensure everything is working as it should. We do not have control over the data that the provider collects and they do not share it with us.
We make use of a service from Lead Forensics to track website traffic, this uses your IP address. More details of this can be found here: https://www.leadforensics.com/privacy-and-cookies/.
HOW AND WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
Your data will only be stored in the UK.
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected.
WILL X3 CONSULTING LTD SHARE MY PERSONAL DATA WITH ANYONE ELSE?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to X3 Consulting Ltd in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with X3 Consulting Ltd’s procedures. We will never pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
CAN I FIND OUT THE PERSONAL DATA THAT THE ORGANISATION HOLDS ABOUT ME?
X3 Consulting Ltd at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If X3 Consulting Ltd does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
· Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data.
· Contact details of the GDPR owner, where applicable.
· The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
· If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of X3 Consulting Ltd or a third party, information about those interests.
· The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
· Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
· How long the data will be stored.
· Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
· Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
· How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
· Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
· The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
· Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
· Driving licence
· Contact details of the GDPR Owner: Tanya Esterhuysen, Office Manager, X3 Consulting Ltd, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU. Email: email@example.com , Telephone: 0845 094 3885.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time (for example, if the law changes).
Any changes will be immediately posted on our website and you will be deemed to have accepted the terms of the Privacy Notice on your first use of the website following the alterations.
X3 CONSULTING LTD
Registered in England & Wales, Company No 07873830