We’re excited to announce Sage Intacct Manufacturing has launched in the UK!
Sage, the leader in accounting, financial, HR, and payroll technology for small and medium-sized businesses, has launched Sage Intacct Manufacturing in the UK as part of an Early Adopter programme.
The cloud-native solution extends Sage Intacct to deliver industry capabilities for businesses specialising in discrete manufacturing and distribution, enabling them to streamline end-to-end operations and increase productivity.
It simplifies complex production and operations processes helping manufacturers and distributors become more resilient businesses tightly coupled with their customers, suppliers, and partners. This is done by delivering world-class accounting and manufacturing industry best practices, and guided workflows that make it easy to manage:
- Procurement – buy and put-away
- Manufacturing – make and assemble
- Distribution – sell and distribute
- Inventory and warehousing
- Resourcing and skills
“According to Sage’s recent Digital Britain report, untapped tech adoption could boost the UK economy by £232 billion annually. Cloud native solutions, such as Sage Intacct are key to this, supporting customers to save time and money by transforming their businesses and embracing smart processes,” said Paul Struthers, Managing Director, UK&I, Sage. “Sage Intacct Manufacturing aims to boost tech adoption among small and medium-sized manufacturers in the UK through unrivalled extensibility, great agility, personalisation, and deep functional vertical capabilities.”
What can Sage Intacct Manufacturing offer?
Providing best-in-class capabilities to manage manufacturing and distribution operations, Sage Intacct Manufacturing offers:
- Award winning Sage Intacct finance management and accounting
- Simplified and automated management of operations and processes across a single platform, providing access to data anywhere, anytime, on any device
- Contextual data insights, helping manufacturers and distributors to make decisions based on real-time insights
- Automated system updates, keeping customers compliant with local regulations
- Best practice workflows built using experiences gathered from partnering with global manufacturing businesses
- A solution that can be scaled to meet customers’ needs, growing as they grow without having to invest unnecessarily
“Sage Intacct delivers intelligent solutions, which support small and medium-sized manufacturers to modernise processes and accelerate digital transformation, in a cloud environment with quarterly automated updates. Implemented in rapid timescales which results in our customers realising value quickly with vital real-time data,” said Nick Tucker, Operations Director, X3 Consulting Sage Intacct Manufacturing evolution will offer growing success for businesses as we have seen with Sage Intacct.”
Sage Intacct Manufacturing is available to customers in the UK in two phases: firstly, an Early Adopter programme which has now been launched, followed by general availability as new customers are successfully onboarded. The product is available to customers in the UK, either on a stand-alone basis to automate operations or with Sage Intacct finance management and accounting.